Hi, guys. I need a travel agent. Any referrals/suggestions? Obviously, he/she will have to be familiar with the relatively obscure parts of the world that we travel to. ![]()
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
travel agents?
-
-
Hi, Eric. I don't know just how far-flung they get, but we've been using South Pacific Island Travel in Seattle for our Pacific diving. Donna Lattin is a wonderful lady, and we've actually met her and dived with her on one of our Fiji trips. I recommend her highly.
The web site is:
If you call Donna, say howdy from Jim and Deborah Chambers!
-
Ditto the recommendation for South Pacific Island travel. Donna handles a lot of arrangements for photographers like Stuart & Michelle westmoreland, etc. She's handled a couple of group trips for me and friends in my club.
Disclaimer: I did her website and catalog.
Tell Her Jack sent you!
Jack
-
TravelMasters in Austin, TX is great. Ask for Vickie.
-
My favorite is Jenny Collister at Reef and Rainforest. She's extremely knowledgable, gets those troublesome Indo-Pacific connections right, and tracks them through coup, war, or SARS, until you go.
-
I met Jenny from Reef & Rainforest last Novemeber and she's totally first class. She specializes in South Pacific regions and tries to stay away from the Carribean because "it's overdone" by all the other agents.
Marty
-
I booked a trip to Sipadan and interior Borneo through Reef and Rainforest. Don't remember the agent's name, but she had great follow up and advice.