Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Let's Chat - 30 ppl online!

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Let's Chat - 30 ppl online!

3 posts
  1. Click on the chat icon in the upper right to connect.

     

    See you there. I'm online now at 10:42 CST.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. So.. did anyone chat? :D

  3. I was idling while I at work. While I was there, cybergoldfish, yahsemtough, jnsgonda, craig ruax, ken ashman, and lindai all came by.

     

    I only got to talk to cybergoldfish, and lindai, but it was still cool. We should do this more often!

     

    Cheers

    James

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.