Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Opening Kodak Photo CD .pcd files?

Started by Stoo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Opening Kodak Photo CD .pcd files?

4 posts
  1. In the middle of looking for some old tax returns, I stumbled across an old Kodak Photo CD with a few nice old images I took years ago. And of course I can't open the files!

     

    I am using Adobe Elements on an Intel Macbook Pro (which has iPhoto of course). I suspect that there must be some free software that I could use to convert these images.

     

    Has anyone had any success opening and converting these images?

     

    Thanks!

  2. In the middle of looking for some old tax returns, I stumbled across an old Kodak Photo CD with a few nice old images I took years ago. And of course I can't open the files!

     

    I am using Adobe Elements on an Intel Macbook Pro (which has iPhoto of course). I suspect that there must be some free software that I could use to convert these images.

     

    Has anyone had any success opening and converting these images?

     

    Thanks!

     

    I've done it recently but I can't remember how....

     

    Did you try this

    http://support.apple.com/kb/TA25531?viewlocale=en_US

  3. I've done it recently but I can't remember how....

     

    Oh for crying out loud. I spent all my time trying to figure out something with Elements and iPhoto opened them up no problem... Ugh.

     

    Sorry for being an idiot and thank you both for replying!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.