Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

First UW video with the D7000

Started by Chriso ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

First UW video with the D7000

5 posts
  1. First time ever I have tried video with a DSLR, its way harder than still photography

    No idea if I had the setting right but was frustrated with the auto focus tracking off the subject every now and then. I think next time I will just leave it off.

    Also Kept getting my fins in shot with the 10-17 Fisheye :)

     

     

    [vimeohd]27818690[/vimeohd]

    Edited by Chriso
  2. Fantastic stuff - makes me more determined to house my D7000.

     

    What settings did you use?

  3. Very nice footage, sharp and clean. Getting my 10-17 this week.

    Steve

  4. So I finally got round to mounting the D7000 on the front of the XScooter

    My mate Dave strapped a couple of Light Monkey 35W HID's on the front of a FURY just to see how they went in green water.

     

    We had fun mucking around and getting the trim right with all the gear mounted on the scooters.

     

    5 mins on one of our local dive sites.

     

     

    [vimeohd]34729496[/vimeohd]

    Edited by Chriso
  5. very nice, thanks for sharing...

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.