Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Help in UK, Leeds or North area.

Started by Uwater-boy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Help in UK, Leeds or North area.

1 posts
  1. Hi, Is there anybody about who might happen to have a Weikamp converted Oly outfit?

    Or an Oly C3 converter board for sale?

     

    I am having trouble with mine, it is a few years old, but I need to work out which part is broken, board or y-sync.

    I can test for a signal through the cable and all the internal sync cables seem complete when tested pin for pin, I can also find no cross connection in any wires so I am thinking it is my board.

     

    Easiest way to double check is to connect my strobes & sync to another board to check......

     

    thxs in advance for any help.......Mark

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.