Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Recent images.

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Recent images.

8 posts
  1. A few from Bali...

    Edited by CamDiver
  2. and a few more....

  3. Awesome images as usual :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Cheers me ol' muck spreader...

     

    Hope all is well at home matey.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark

  5. Hmm, those waves look big.. Glad I am not diving bali with that swell :)

  6. Yep, and its due for another kick soon...

  7. Amazing Maan ^^ I wich I could Come surf there for once ^^.. Amazing Pictures :B):

  8. Amazing Maan ^^ I wich I could Come surf there for once ^^.. Amazing Pictures :)

    Cheers for the positive comments, appreciated. Bali is the stomping ground for many of Worlds surfers due to the amazing variety of waves here. You gotta put it on your bucket list.

     

    Thanks,

    Mark.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.