Hi
I would like to gain more info on the offerings the various lens manufacturers offer in this zoom range. So I am looking at the:
Nikkor 17-55mm f 2.8
Sigma 17-50mm f 2.8 EX DC OS HSM
Tokina 16-50mm f 2.8 AT-X 165 Pro DX
Tamron 17-50mm f 2.8 XR Di II VC
(order of listing does not reflect any preference at this point in time)
Is any of these lenses being used uw? If you own/use any of these please provide me with some feedback on your experience with it. (Are you happy or not, how is the colour saturation, focusing speed, anything you can think would be good to know)
Thank you.
P.S. I own both the Nikkor 18-70mm and Sigma 17-70mm. I think the Nikkor out shine the Sigma on land and are very happy with that lens, but am considering replacing both of these lenses with one of the lenses mentioned above. My thinking is that these constant f 2.8 lenses should be providing better image quality than either of the two lenses I own currently.