Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ningaloo DVD

Started by wagsy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ningaloo DVD

1 posts
  1. Howdy

    Well my Ningaloo DVD's are still selling but I had to do a re edit to to get the EX out of it plus all the footage from the Exmouth Navy Pier that was in it is now in the Pier DVD.

    The DVD's are glass pressed but I think I will make a BluRay version too and burn copies as needed to see how they go.

    I am now slowly working on a Relaxation Reef to Rainforest one here in Cairns.

    Here is the little Ningaloo demo.

    [youtubehd]rP1lnLJCVW8[/youtubehd]

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.