Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dual flash

Started by buddy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Dual flash

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I get soon a second strobe to my existing SB-105, which will be the Sealux strobe housing for the SB80DX. I am using a Fuji S2 on a Subal housing. Does anybody know if this setup works for TTL on both strobes? Do I have to change the pin setup connections in the housing ? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

  2. I use two SB 105's with the S2 and TTL works very well with them. I also use an SB 80 DX, topside, and TTL works very well with it. I just haven't mixed them for underwater.

  3. I think that the advanced features of the SB80 will be shut down, like the balanced fill flash, etc.

     

    You should still get TTL with both flashes, but I can't say for sure.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. which housing for the sb80dx are you using and how are you satisfied with this one ?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.