Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

scubacam

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

scubacam

7 posts
  1. THinking of buying a fiber optic snoot from scubacam. Email answers are a bit erractic, sometimes getting answers, sometimes not.

    Has anyone here made purchases from them and if so, what is your level of satisfaction?

    They are based in Singapore.

    Edited by diver dave1
  2. THinking of buying a fiber optic snoot from scubacam. Email answers are a bit erractic, sometimes getting answers, sometimes not.

    Has anyone here made purchases from them and if so, what is your level of satisfaction?

    They are based in Singapore.

     

     

    I could answer that. My apologies Dave as I have been away for two weeks with limited internet access. Sanah did reply to you and now that I am back you have my undivided attention. I have made a few of these fibre optic snoots for WP members and others. These are really hand made on a bench lathe and mill. There is really not that large a number in demand to justify the tooling cost for full production - I wish there were :)

     

    Just PM me on what you need. I custom make these to fit any strobe you want.

     

     

    Best

     

    David

  3. THinking of buying a fiber optic snoot from scubacam. Email answers are a bit erractic, sometimes getting answers, sometimes not.

    Has anyone here made purchases from them and if so, what is your level of satisfaction?

    They are based in Singapore.

     

    I would recommend Scubacam with no hesitation at all. David is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of shooting film and photos underwater. Their customer service to me has always been fantastic, with them always going out of the way to help.

     

    Kaj

  4. And sanah will drink with you :B):

  5. And sanah will drink with you :B):

     

     

    Aye! Don't buy her too many drinks - she becomes forgetful LOL.

  6. A pleasure to deal with them. I have had no complaints and they are very proactive and professional.

     

    Sanah where's my drink !!!!

     

    Cheers,

     

    Diggy

  7. I have bad experience.. sometimes getting answers, sometimes not.

    when i visit for buy something.. and confirm b4 go.... it out of stock .. ^_^

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.