I know a few people have gotten their hands on the new 8-15, but does anybody have a sense of when it will be available more widely (e.g., from B&H)?
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Canon 8-15mm FE lens availability
Started by bmyates ·
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
Canon 8-15mm FE lens availability
-
-
I know a few people have gotten their hands on the new 8-15, but does anybody have a sense of when it will be available more widely (e.g., from B&H)?
Looks like it was available at B&H back on 3 Aug.: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1030759/1
They probably get snapped up pretty quickly. I found mine at Photocraft by googling:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ef+8-15mm&a...124&bih=884
Click on compare prices and go from there.
Some will be oos
Keep checking!
-
From what I was told, it'll be pretty slow for a bit as stock creeps in. That said, I haven't been trying very hard either.
-
Our buddy Ryan managed to get his hands on one and seems to like what he sees. Checkout the report here
Cheers,
Steve
-
Our buddy Ryan managed to get his hands on one and seems to like what he sees. Checkout the report here Cheers,
Steve
Thanks for the link.
Good to see someone with the facilities and knowhow check it out.
A small glitch: line just above the limit switch photo (compare with the picture caption).
Hope to use it today, maybe this afternoon. Right now it is pouring with 20-30 knots of wind. No lack of water in salmon streams this year, but the vis is not so hot! A fisheye does help a bit.