Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Love the lighting

Started by DerekB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Love the lighting

4 posts
  1. Been attempting to rig up some dive strobes to my surf housing, using fiber optic sync. Wasn't sure what would happen. But I'm pretty pleased so far,

     

    Test # 3

     

    i-b6n5MzF-S.jpg

     

     

     

    The result was good enough for me to modify the housing with a more reliable set up other then foam and gorilla tape.

  2. Been attempting to rig up some dive strobes to my surf housing, using fiber optic sync. Wasn't sure what would happen. But I'm pretty pleased so far,

     

    Test # 3

     

    i-b6n5MzF-S.jpg

     

     

     

    The result was good enough for me to modify the housing with a more reliable set up other then foam and gorilla tape.

     

    Really nice shot. Many of the surf housing folks are now offering housings with the addition of being able to house speedguns too. Thinking of upgrading my Liquid Eye system to include this...

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  3. Really nice shot. Many of the surf housing folks are now offering housings with the addition of being able to house speedguns too. Thinking of upgrading my Liquid Eye system to include this...

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

     

     

    Thanks, I'm hoping that the dive strobes will give me more options as far as syncing multiple strobes together in the future.

  4. Thanks, I'm hoping that the dive strobes will give me more options as far as syncing multiple strobes together in the future.

     

    I'm just a tad concerned that you get into some sets that may be pretty big, those expensive strobes on I take it articulated arms, in the surf? Could be problematic?

     

    Best of luck with it though and looking forward to the results.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.