Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Red Sea blenny

Started by Glasseye Snapper ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Red Sea blenny

3 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    Just returned from Marsa Shagra on the Red Sea. Since I don't have my ID books with me and couldn't find a match on fishbase I hope some of you will recognize this blenny. A number of them lived in holes on a horizontal slab of limestone at a depth of about 1m.

     

    Thanks for any help on this.

     

    Bart

     

     

    Typical "rabbit posture"

    post-5225-1314524803.jpg

     

    Full body shot

    post-5225-1314524821.jpg

  2. Ahh Blenny Bunnies... how I miss them... I haven't seen a blenny in about 4 months...

  3. I feel your pain and I will be saying the same thing 4 months from now :B):

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.