Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Under the Surface - video with CX550 and L&M

Started by OG-Lee ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Under the Surface - video with CX550 and L&M

13 posts
  1. Hi my friends,

     

    I'm a new member on this site.

     

    A made my first movie with the Sony CX550 in a L&M Bluefin Pro. I would like to thanks the help to Peterbkk. It was very conducive.

     

    Enjoy:

     

    [vimeohd]28029398[/vimeohd]

     

    Under the surface by OG-Lee[/url]

     

    Equipment: Sony CX550VE, L&M Bluefin Pro housing, L&M Sunray2000 lights, Fathom 90 lens and some crazy divers :)

     

    Have a nice day.

     

    OG-Lee

    Edited by Drew
  2. Hey OG-Lee that was great.

    Sat there and watched the whole thing.

    Well done mate. :-)

  3. Hi my friends,

     

    I'm a new member on this site.

     

    A made my first movie with the Sony CX550 in a L&M Bluefin Pro. I would like to thanks the help to Peterbkk. It was very conducive.

     

    Enjoy: Under the surface by OG-Lee

     

    Equipment: Sony CX550VE, L&M Bluefin Pro housing, L&M Sunray2000 lights, Fathom 90 lens and some crazy divers :B):

     

    Have a nice day.

     

    OG-Lee

     

    Very entertaining.

     

    Must have taken a fair bit of coordination to get the dancing / singing parts right underwater.

     

    And how the hell did you train the Batfish to sing?

     

    Regards

    Peter

  4. Dear Peter and Wagsy,

     

    Thanks for your comments.

    I am a beginner. I need to learn more...

     

    The Batfish training was very hard. Very naughty students. :B):

     

    Best regards

     

    Laszlo

  5. Hey OG-Lee,

    One of the best video I've seen! Great job!

     

    Cheers.

  6. I think this video should be on its own instead being lost in the video thread.

  7. Brilliant!

  8. It started out good.....

  9. Fun :B):

  10. What editing software did you use to put that together?

    Cheers Pete.

  11. Both my wife and I had a good laugh and I am willing to bet you all had a great time filming it. It could have gone all wrong and come out corny and dumb but you succeeded very nicely with it. Congrats.

    Steve

  12. Fantastic video and well thought out choreography. Did you have a lot of out takes?

     

    John Dory

  13. Dear Friends,

     

     

    Thanks for the comments. I'm glad if you like it.

     

    Pete: Final Cut 7. My level is basic but I will to learn. A fantastic software.

     

    Drew: Thanks for your emphasise.

     

    Have a nice day!

     

    Laszlo

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.