Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon 40 mm micro

Started by davephdv ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 40 mm micro

4 posts
  1. Anyone shot this lens yet UW?

     

    If with a Subal what port did you use? Has anyone tried it or another micro lens using the Zen 100 mm dome? If so, what extension ring did you use?

  2. Hi

    I tried this lens out in store today & must say that I was very impressed with it, it focus down really tightly

    I would like to know if this lens has b een used with a mini dome port??

     

    Andy :)

  3. I put it in my subal with the zen 100 and a 20 mm ext ring. Port was dirty and would only focus on the port.

     

    Cleaning the port helped some. You have to focus on your fingers, then you can focus on other object. May work differently UW.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.