Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Deleted Preview program

Started by rumblefish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Deleted Preview program

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    Any ideas on how my Preview program could have found its own way to the wastebasket? I can't remember putting it there. Anyway, it's deleted.

    Any ideas on how to get it back? I'm on an iMac.

    Best regards,

    --Rob

  2. Hi all,

    Any ideas on how my Preview program could have found its own way to the wastebasket? I can't remember putting it there. Anyway, it's deleted.

    Any ideas on how to get it back? I'm on an iMac.

    Best regards,

    --Rob

    It should be on the startup disk that came with your mac. Otherwise you can get it here

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cadeab7...be6ba49b5870170

     

    I haven't checked this for nasties so download at your own peril.

    Bill

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.