Hi everyone,
I am considering buying a Think Tank Airport International V2.0 Roller Camera Bag to transport my camera gear, housing, strobes, ULCS arms, etc. I have seen the bag once in person but did not have my gear with me so I was unable to gauge if everything fits. Based on your experience, do you think this bag can comfortably fit:
- Nikon D300 sized camera
- Metal housing, likely Sea & Sea, Aquatica or Nauticam
- Nikon 60mm macro, Nikon 105mm macro, Tokina 10-17 mm fisheye
- Flat ports for 60mm and 105mm macro lenses, mini dome for fisheye lens
- 45 degree viewfinder
- wet diopter of some sort, either Dyron +7 or Subsee +10
- 2 Inon Z-240 strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 600 light
- ULCS arms 2x5 and 2x8 plus clamps
- Fiber optic sync cords
- 12" laptop
If not everything fits, I don't mind checking in certain non-fragile items like the ULCS arms, strobes, Sola light, etc.
Details and specs of the bag are here:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/air...-bag.aspx\
Thank you in advance.