Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

info on wide angle lens for S95 in Recsea housing

Started by brian42 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

info on wide angle lens for S95 in Recsea housing

1 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    Can any tell me what the best wide angle lens for my S95 in a Recsea housing so that I do not get vignetting from the list below

     

    I am off to coron bay in the Philippines to do some wracks diving in November so would like to buy one b4 I go

     

    UWL-04

     

    UWL-H100 28 m67

     

    UWL 100 28ad

     

    Or if there is any other wide angle lens that I should have a look at

     

    thanks all

     

    Brian

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.