Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: new Seacam Silver Housing Nikon D3/D3X with several equipments

Started by Estelle Belin ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: new Seacam Silver Housing Nikon D3/D3X with several equipments

2 posts
  1. I have a completely new seacam silver housing for nikon D3/D3X (7098$) with several equipments that i want to sell, never used it and i bought the housing along with:

     

    SEACAM Pro viewfinder 428$ (new price)

    P90 ZOOMPORT AF-S micro 60mm f/2.8 G ED 368$ (new price)

    SD SUPERDOME 2066$(new price)

    PVL 45PORTEXTENSION 249$ (new price)

    use with superdome for 17-35mm lens

    OPTICAL COATING SD 417$ (new price)

    Anti-Reflex Flocking SD 120$ (new price)

    ZOOM LENS GEAR NIKON I AF 184$ (new price)

    for 17-35mm f/2.8 D IF-ED lens

    SEAFLASH 150 DIGITAL TTL w. diffuser 2849$(new price)

    SPARE BATTERY 150 DIGITAL 426$ (new price)

    SPARE CABEL S6 352$ (new price)

    FLASH ARM 50/150/300/M8/BAG

    FLASH ARM SYSTEM 577$ (new price)

     

    Total 15134 $

     

    The prices comes from seacam where i bought the equipment. Its a complete set and you dont need anything additional to this. I would like to sell everything including the housing for a price of 12.500 $

    It is never used and it comes along with seacam bags, instructions, Cinema of Dreams, camera case, DVD and original receipt.

     

     

    Best Regards

    Estelle Belin

    Edited by Estelle Belin
  2. I am a dedicated SeaCam User and interested in this list of equipment but I do not understand the total list of equipment and pricing. Can you furnish pictues and a total sale price?

    Bob

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.