Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel subscriptions

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel subscriptions

7 posts
  1. Someone gave me a subscription to Wetpixel last year and I received two editions before the print product went kaput. I know there was talk of a digital version that would replace the print product, and 4 editions of the digital would be distributed in lieu of 2 editions of the unfulfilled print subscription. Did this every come about?

  2. Someone gave me a subscription to Wetpixel last year and I received two editions before the print product went kaput. I know there was talk of a digital version that would replace the print product, and 4 editions of the digital would be distributed in lieu of 2 editions of the unfulfilled print subscription. Did this every come about?

     

    I am in the same boat and haven t had any feedback....

  3. If we're not going to actually get anything, I think I'd like a refund.

  4. Hi folks,

     

    I can understand your frustration about this, and apologize for the delay in getting the Full Frame feature that you are waiting for off of the ground.

     

    The story behind this is that the feature is a part of a major site-wide redesign that we hoped to have put in place at the end of 2010. Various factors have meant that the project is still ongoing, but far more slowly than any of us would like.

     

    In the meantime, we will abide by what you wish to do with your remaining subscriptions. The best way to take this forward will be to contact us via the WPQ support site. I am active on there, so will make sure that whatever you wish to do happens!

     

    Once again apologies-I think when we get the new site up and running it will have been worth the wait, but absolutely understand if you don't wish to. :)

     

    Adam

  5. Adam,

    Do you guys have a firm launch date or is it still TBD? I'm fine with waiting, but only if there's good reason to be confident that the product/site will launch soon, as in this year.

    -Dan

  6. Hi Dan,

     

    I do not have a firm launch date, other than it will be as soon as we can. Moving the volume of information that is contained on this site into a whole new format is not without challenges! I don't want to commit to fulfilling a delivery date that may not happen and further disappoint you.

     

    As I said above, I think that Full Frame will be worth waiting for, but if you chose not to, please let me know via the support site. Many apologies for being somewhat wooly about timings and, of course, for keeping you waiting thus far.

     

    Adam

  7. Hi Dan,

     

    I do not have a firm launch date, other than it will be as soon as we can. Moving the volume of information that is contained on this site into a whole new format is not without challenges! I don't want to commit to fulfilling a delivery date that may not happen and further disappoint you.

     

    Hello,

     

    I don't mean to bug you guys but I wanted to check in and see if you had a launch date set yet. I'm looking forward to seeing Full Frame.

     

    -Gina

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.