Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing Digital Images

Started by icanscuba ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing Digital Images

3 posts
  1. I have been using a Canon S450 bubble jet printer for a couple of years. I'd like to upgrade to a higher quality printer for digital images, without having to sell either of my kids. :lol: Any suggestions?

  2. I don't think you can go wrong with higher-end Canon or Epson printers.

     

    Many people I know have the Epson 2200 (which is what I have) and love it. I love mine. :lol: It is archival, and has "light black" and "black" ink cartridges, and the black one can take "matte black" ink for really dark blacks on matte paper.

     

    There probably isn't too much of a difference from normal viewing angles between the less expensive and more expensive printers. It's the ink that will get you in the wallet in the end, so the $3-400 difference up-front isn't as big of a deal as it seems.

     

    You should probably decide if you want wide-carriage or not, first. That will limit your choices. :unsure:

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.