Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

LR3 undo "move into folder"?

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

LR3 undo "move into folder"?

3 posts
  1. Recently I imported some photos into a newly created album and it never placed the new album into its parent (2011) album on the left. I repeated my efforts a few times and found a command "move into folder" (having right clicked on the 2011 folder) I tried this but even tho it appeared not in this folder, it was in the file, its just not how it appeared in LR. so I fiddled about a bit and thought I was rebuilding the folder tree, and unfortunately found myself putting all my photos into the 2011 folder with no subfolders between them :)

    Is there anywhay I can undo this at all, without moving thousands of photos again?

  2. Just spent all day moving files back into folders again, and removing folder in LR and then addiing it back in, long job! hope its worked, no quick fix it seems

  3. The best place I have found for help with lightroom is the forums at lightroomqueen.com

     

    They worship lightroom there, and usually have an answer for questions.

     

    http://www.lightroomforums.net/forum.php

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.