Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Facebook Pages

Started by leighdu ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Facebook Pages

5 posts
  1. I just started a new facebook page for my underwater photos and to network with models and photographers, add the page if you like and if you also have a facebook photography page list it on here also! I travel alot on the east coast and always looking to meet up with any photographers in the area for a dive maybe.

     

     

    Facebook-Buttons-98-44-.png

  2. I just started a new facebook page for my underwater photos and to network with models and photographers, add the page if you like and if you also have a facebook photography page list it on here also! I travel alot on the east coast and always looking to meet up with any photographers in the area for a dive maybe.

     

     

    Facebook-Buttons-98-44-.png

     

    Looks good!!

     

    BUT..... When I click on the Facebook link on your website it says:

    <h2 class="uiHeaderTitle">The page you requested was not found.</h2>You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

  3. Ahh thanks for that, i found the bad link.

     

     

    Looks good!!

     

    BUT..... When I click on the Facebook link on your website it says:

    <h2 class="uiHeaderTitle">The page you requested was not found.</h2>You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

  4. Ahh thanks for that, i found the bad link.

     

    You're welcome... :D

  5. Looks good...

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.