Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Picture of the Week

Started by Aqua_soul ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Picture of the Week

7 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Its approaching almost a year since I won one of these competitions and to date I haven't received my prices nor received no correspondence to arrange delivery.

     

    Is it just me being unlucky or others having the same experience?

     

    Regards

    Geo

  2. Hi Geo,

     

    Sorry to hear that you haven't received your prize.

     

    I can confirm that I have sent your details on to Ikelite. I will contact them tomorrow to get any details that I can about the shipment. I do know that other prize winners whose details I sent at the same time have received theirs.

     

    Sitrep once I have details from Ikelite.

     

    Hope we can get it sorted soon.

     

    Adam

    Edited by adamhanlon
  3. I'm happy to report that I have received mine. Thanks Ikelite and thanks Wetpixel.

  4. Adam thank for taking care of this! Much appreciated!

    Looking forward to your feedback.

     

    Alex, glad to hear the system is working and that mine is the exception rather than the rule.

  5. Same for me, was more like 2 years ago ^^

     

    I stoped hoping for it now :)

     

    #284 in case...

    Edited by Autopsea
  6. Hi folks,

     

    Jean at Ikelite has come back to me:

     

    Geo-yours was shipped on 05/03/2011

    Thomas-yours was shipped on 01/19/2010

     

    Both were shipped via Air Parcel Post, which is regrettably not trackable. It is however the only way to get the prizes out to international POTW winners without being unfeasibly expensive.

     

    She is happy to send you more lights, but as the original lights didn't arrive, would like to send the replacements via DHL or Express Mail so that they can be tracked. This will be expensive-would you guys be OK to pay for the carriage (Ikelite will stand you the lights).

     

    It is important to note that Ikelite has been standing by our POTW competition for some time now, and regularly send these prizes out at their expense. I think we really owe them a debt of gratitude for their support. It is fair to say that when there have been delays in shipping these, the error has been at Wetpixel's end, not Ikelite's!

     

    Please let me know how you wish to proceed. We may be best moving this onto PM or via email (adam.hanlon@wetpixel.com).

     

    Adam

  7. Hi Adam, I will mail you.

     

    Thank you for the feedback and also for Ikelite for posting the prize. Pity the postal system didn't succeed in doing their job.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.