Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Another world

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Another world

9 posts
  1. 28949505

    [vimeohd]28949505[/vimeohd]

     

    Panasonic HVX200

     

    Resized: Moderator

    Edited by adamhanlon
  2. Wonderful Rafa. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm loving the intro surface sequences. I'm a sucker for light and water.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Lovely; dreamy, had me totally sucked in.

  4. Absolutely stunning colors throughout. Unreal.

    Steve

  5. Really nice shots, and lots of them! I especially liked the close up eels and turtles.

  6. Great stuff, pretty neat.

    :)

  7. Thanks a lot! It is wonderful to be under the sea.

  8. Thanks Rafa, really lovely footage. :)

  9. Very nice and beautiful footage. The Canary islands really seems worthwhile to visit.

     

    /Bent C

    Edited by Bent C
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.