I've posted my humorous video, "Marine Mammal Harassment" on YouTube. Some clips were shot with a Sony camcorder, some with a Nikon D7000. See if you can tell the difference.
Here's the link:
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by ehanauer ·
Read-only discussion
I've posted my humorous video, "Marine Mammal Harassment" on YouTube. Some clips were shot with a Sony camcorder, some with a Nikon D7000. See if you can tell the difference.
Here's the link:
Cute one Eric, I think I was able to tell the difference between the HC-1 clips and your new D7000 but it would mean writing down a bunch of time. The gap at 3:59-4:00 was definitely the HC-1 though. ![]()
Steve
Hi Eric,
As Steve says, very cute. I couldn't tell which was which!! So how easy is it to use the DSLR, I'm thinking about upgrading next year and am not sure which way to go.
Hope it went down well at SDUFEX.
Jo
Jo, we had our best UFEX ever, both in terms of the quality of films and audience participation. Friday night we sold all but around 20 of 530 tickets. Saturday we had to turn people away.
Your film got lots of applause. Too bad you weren't there to see it projected on the giant movie screen. It looked like a film.
My background is still photography, so I love shooting video with the D7000. Ive got more control than I did with the camcorder (which has been sold). A big sensor and big glass make a difference. It's not the ultimate system, but a significant step along the way.
Hi Eric,
Great to hear the show was a success.....was a bit worried it wouldn't go ahead because of the power cut you guys had, bet you were so relieved when the lights came back on!!!
Using the DSLR must give you the best of both worlds. Mmmmmm, will have to think long and hard before I make a decision as to which way to jump!!!
Would have loved to have been there to see it on the big screen and see the other films, maybe next year if I get anything accepted!!! ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.