Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

reefnet +10

Started by puffer ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

reefnet +10

3 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    Been trying my reefnet+10 with my 105. Any hints on the best way to use it, I seem to find that the 105 try's very hard to find the subject. I have tried spot,center and multi and boy does it drive me nuts. I find that the multi works a bit better.

  2. Yes, it's not easy.

     

    Finding the subject is my problem also - it does get easier with practice, but after a month off I'm in trouble again.

     

    I use multi-focus in continuous mode, but best of all is to have a buddy point and follow their finger/stick onto the subject.

    Failing that find a "landmark" (e.g. particular rock or plant) close to the subject and go in from there.

     

    Well worth it, as there are lots of interesting small things....

     

    Nudi_Falls_28_.jpg

    Edited by BigJeff
  3. Yes, it's not easy.

     

    Finding the subject is my problem also - it does get easier with practice, but after a month off I'm in trouble again.

     

    I use multi-focus in continuous mode, but best of all is to have a buddy point and follow their finger/stick onto the subject.

    Failing that find a "landmark" (e.g. particular rock or plant) close to the subject and go in from there.

     

    Well worth it, as there are lots of interesting small things....

     

    Nudi_Falls_28_.jpg

    Thanks for that. I will try next time. Nice photo.

    Edited by puffer
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.