Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

How to use Oly 5050 in tetra housing

Started by Bigal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

How to use Oly 5050 in tetra housing

2 posts
  1. I just aquired a tetra housing for the oly 5050. I realize that this is old equipment but wonder is someone who has used this setup could give me some pointers on how to best use it?

    Al

  2. I used that combo a few years back. It was quite the macro setup at the time if you used two diopters. Some very good super macro came from that Oly5050.

    Edited by randapex
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.