Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hi gang...

Started by mo2vation ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi gang...

4 posts
  1. Been shooting for almost 30 years, been shooting digital exclusively for about 6 years now. Just sold my entire DSLR rig to pick up an underwater rig.

     

    Pretty excited right now...

     

    I'll be the guy lurking about, and occasionally lobbing in a stupid question.

     

    More soon.

     

    K

  2. Welcome to the pond..........what kind of UW rig will you be using?

     

    Karl

  3. I'm beginning to see alot of familiar faces here. :mrgreen: I've just started visiting here again so I'm still a newbie myself....Welcome!

  4. Welcome to Houston!

     

    Cheers

    James

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.