An update for FCX and Compressor was released today but Apple is having difficulties with the installers. Wait a day or so before even trying.
Steve
Read-only discussion
An update for FCX and Compressor was released today but Apple is having difficulties with the installers. Wait a day or so before even trying.
Steve
Great news. Have you played with the new FCPX much?
I am forcing myself to learn it primarily because I have so many other software reviews to write where X may be involved. Right now, I think it is still a product of potential. If you are not going to do too much post work, in my opinion, X , like iMovie, will do most of everything you may want but if there are a lot of motion graphics work, multicam, and other more advanced features you may need, stick with FC Studio 3 for now. Heck, they can't even get their installers right even though the updates have been released.
Steve
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.