Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Int Dive Hall of Fame Film Festival

Started by shark8matt ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Int Dive Hall of Fame Film Festival

1 posts
  1. Hey all - I was just wondering if anyone was going to be in Grand Cayman next weekend for the CITA/Int. Diving Hall of Fame Film Festival. I will be presenting a short Guy Harvey Video entitled "The Stingray Chronicles" which covers some of the research I have been involved with on the stingrays there. Additionally I am looking to hit the north wall for a few dives while I am there so I am looking for buddies...I will be there Thur 1/29 through Sunday afternoon so its possible to dive on Thur, Fri, or Sat...

     

    Regards...

     

    - MP

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.