Hey guys. It's been awhile
I'm planning to release another video before the year ends, mainly of macro and probably more Tubbataha footage ![]()
Read-only discussion
Hey guys. It's been awhile
I'm planning to release another video before the year ends, mainly of macro and probably more Tubbataha footage ![]()
Nice shooting, some strongly saturated blues in parts
Steve
Nice shooting, some strongly saturated blues in partsSteve
Yeah, I couldn't get my white balance to work properly during some dives in Tubbataha. The original footage was much worse. I decided to experiment with the blues and see how people would react to it, and overall the public seemed to not notice and even pointed out that their favorites were the ones without any reds. Interesting reaction.
Hey thanks for taking the time to view it, Steve ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.