Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Underwater gator image solutions

Started by Paul.Marcellini ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater gator image solutions

1 posts
  1. So I have an approachable gator that I have had relative success with topside with wide-angles. 6169123489_3e7757e5fa_o.jpg

    In the Strike Zone by Paul Marcellini,

     

    Anyways, my buddy shot some video underwater with a gopro on a monopod and it looks amazing....so I am trying to come up with a solution to take high quality stills with a similar set-up. I thought maybe a UW point and shoot with a built in intervalometer or something in a housing with a wireless remote trigger?

     

    Main thing is I want it on a pole so somewhat light and maneuverable and the ability to take multiple images from the other end of the pole.

     

    Thanks for you time!

     

    Paul

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.