Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PoleCam and remote controll of camera in housing

Started by Lasse ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

PoleCam and remote controll of camera in housing

3 posts
  1. Does any know if it is anybody producing and selling high quality polecams for use with Aquatica D3S camerahousing? Aquticas model is not finished yet and Im looking for alternatives.

     

    I want to remotely control the camera inside the housing with the hdmi connector. Has anybody found a solution how I can do that?

     

    Regards

     

    Lasse

  2. Lasse, Let me see what I can do for you tomorrow.

  3. Have you tried the Seacam system? It's take a bit of modding to work with the viewfinder camera but I've seen a rig with modded connectors that use monitors that aren't Seacam too.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.