Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel members in Montreal?

Started by Cal ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel members in Montreal?

5 posts
  1. Hey guys

     

    My round the world trip has now landed me in the totally awesome city of Montreal!

     

    Any wetpixel members around who'd care to grab a beer ?

     

    Cheers!

     

    cal

  2. Hey guys

     

    My round the world trip has now landed me in the totally awesome city of Montreal!

     

    Any wetpixel members around who'd care to grab a beer ?

     

    Cheers!

     

    cal

     

    Hey Cal, welcome to Montreal! sorry not free tonight, but give me a call I can take you for a tour of the company and then grab a beer tomorrow, home is 514-486-5770 (tonight) and work tomorrow is 514-737-9481

  3. Hey guys

     

    My round the world trip has now landed me in the totally awesome city of Montreal!

     

    Any wetpixel members around who'd care to grab a beer ?

     

    Cheers!

     

    cal

     

    I am in MTL too. Send a PM and we can arrange for a beer.

     

    Michel

  4. Hey Cal, beers is going flat mate! :laugh: I guess you made out with some of the locals already :)

  5. Haha yeah I had few too many beers with the flat mates.

     

    I'll give you a call in a bit

     

    Cal

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.