So many Blenny's in my books can someone please help me ID them, they were photographed at the Blue Heron Bridge FL
Thank You
Mark




Critter Identification / Archived topic
Started by mborosch ·
Read-only discussion
So many Blenny's in my books can someone please help me ID them, they were photographed at the Blue Heron Bridge FL
Thank You
Mark




Numbers 3 and 4 are both seaweed blennies. They have very variable colours. I can't tell the second without my books and the first is a goby (note dual dorsal fins), probably bridled goby but a bit darker than I'm used to in the Western Caribbean.
Thank You
I made the second image brighter maybe it was too dark to ID
First photo is a Coryphopterus goby.
Second is Labrisomus nuchipinnis. Hairy Blenny. Looks like a female.
Third and Fourth are Parablennius marmoreus. Seaweed Blenny.
Nice Photos!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.