Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ludovico Einaudi - Nuvole bianche (Underwater Paradise) 1080 HD

Started by RestlessDeviant ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ludovico Einaudi - Nuvole bianche (Underwater Paradise) 1080 HD

3 posts
  1. Ever since I heard this, I have been wanting to try and get close to the beauty of this track with some underwater clips.

     

    [youtubehd]AMjMFgm_1G8[/youtubehd]

  2. Nice mix of Indonesian and Australian dive clips. My only criticism is the panning for a couple of sequences need to be slower. Seems like you used an AVCHD camera, so when you pan too fast, the codec breaks down a bit and you lose the sharpness. Let the codec work better by panning slower and then speed up in post if necessary.

    And yes Einaudi is a master at minimalistic music.

  3. Hey man thanks for watching.

     

    The footage is from an AVCHD camera, just watched the youtube video and can see what you mean.

     

    I checked the clip i rendered in MP4, and the original and it was much better with the panning shots. I think YouTube, does some weird thing formatting it. Just saw Nick has a Vegas work flow posting to uploading clips for YouTube so gonna check that out.

     

    Have not be out filming for so long now, but when I get back to it will work on panning slower. I always found panning shots were always quite hard to get a really steady straight line with a camera that has a lcd screen back plate

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.