I've noticed that these incidents seem to be happening more and more frequently. Doesn't anyone believe in a head count anymore?
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/03/2437...ves-divers.html
Steve
Read-only discussion
I've noticed that these incidents seem to be happening more and more frequently. Doesn't anyone believe in a head count anymore?
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/03/2437...ves-divers.html
Steve
I've noticed that these incidents seem to be happening more and more frequently. Doesn't anyone believe in a head count anymore?http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/03/2437...ves-divers.html
Steve
Maybe they need a new movie.
I don't think they are happening more often. I just think they are being reported more widely now because of the movie...
It’s a terrifying thought that probably crosses the mind of every deep-sea diver – to resurface after a dive, only to discover that the boat that dropped you off is gone. And that predators in the waters are preparing to pounce. And the currents are swift and strong. And night is rapidly approaching.
I don't think it have ever crossed my mind - and my mind is nowhere near as dramatic. In fact, cr*p like this wouldn't even enter my mind.
Until it happens to you ATJ. ![]()
Steve
It's obviously been preying on my mind! I left a couple of lenses at home and packed a PRB on my trip to Komodo last month!!
Tim
![]()
A good opportunity to continue the dive at the surface close to the rocks and take more shots ![]()
It's obviously been preying on my mind! I left a couple of lenses at home and packed a PRB on my trip to Komodo last month!!
Tim
A good idea since the currents around Komodo can be ripping. If you get separated you will drift off to Australia
Don't forget to bring a reef hook.
I had been planning a trip with these guys. Out of sheer coincidence I had an interview the day I was supposed to go out with them. The odd thing is that many people who have dived with the op says they are attentive...
A good idea since the currents around Komodo can be ripping. If you get separated you will drift off to AustraliaDon't forget to bring a reef hook.
Australia is nice this time of the year... ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.