Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 7D mounting

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 7D mounting

1 posts
  1. Still very new switching over to the Canon 7D. While I use a card reader which mounts on my Mac Pro desktop from which I import the video files, why is that if I connect the Canon 7D itself to the Mac Pro using the FW to USB cable, the Canon itself doesn't mount to the desktop? Is there a certain setting I need to change in the camera?

    Steve

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.