Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon FX behind Nexus 160 glass dome

Started by Mary Malloy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon FX behind Nexus 160 glass dome

3 posts
  1. Hi Nexus users,

     

    I am currently using a DX Nikon with my Nexus 160mm glass dome, 15mm extension and 10 - 17 Tokina. And am happy with the corner sharpness.

    When I get my D700, am I correct in thinking the full frame will use more of the edge of the dome and so I should be concerned about corner sharpness again.

     

    Thanks

    Mary

  2. There is no lens in full frame that will give you a coverage wider than the 10-17 (180 degrees). If you use the 16 fisheye, it will be like using the tokina on 10mm, so corner sharpness should be similar.

  3. Thank you, that's good news for me.

     

    Mary

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.