Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aloha! Some shots to share

Started by ExposureFish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aloha! Some shots to share

2 posts
  1. Aloha guys my name is Kyle and I'm getting stoked on surf photography more everyday... Just found this forum the other day and I wanted to share some of my shots I've taken. Winter is approaching along the north shore and I'm excited to share shots/experiences and to learn from others' experiences. Looking forward to meeting people with similar passions. If you want to go through my entire album you can check it out at http://www.exposurefish.smugmug.com

     

    IMG7257-copy-M.jpg

    My Buddy Joey Sadoy ripping a turn on a small day.

     

    IMG4238-copy-M.jpg

    15mm fisheye

     

    IMG4470-copy-M.jpg

    Small V-land day

     

    IMG4358-copy-M.jpg

    Joey Sadoy about to pull into one.

     

    IMG5327-copy-M.jpg

    Surfer pushing through the wave before it closed out.

     

    Thanks for letting me share some of my shots. Looking to improve everyday!

  2. Fantastic shots. Love the colours and 'feel' of the images and what a location! I was out kitesurfing this afternoon, but it was on the cold, grey south coast of UK. Good wind, though!

    Look forward to seeing some more from you.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.