Seeing how i haven't posted any of my footage/work on here and have had the cheek to criticise and praise others work I have linked some footage that i shot and was included in a BBC1 Blue chip program way back in 2008 (maybe 09 i can't remember)
It features never seen before courting behaviour from the freshwater legend the 'Pike' also known as a 'Muskie' in certain parts of the world...
Enjoy... Forgive the YouTube quality
Dean
Hi all,
Seeing how i haven't posted any of my footage/work on here and have had the cheek to criticise and praise others work I have linked some footage that i shot and was included in a BBC1 Blue chip program way back in 2008 (maybe 09 i can't remember)
It features never seen before courting behaviour from the freshwater legend the 'Pike' also known as a 'Muskie' in certain parts of the world...
Nice one Dean! Haven't seen that before. Did you shoot all of that?
I never did see those pike in Stoney Cove. Was always too busy hunting for sunken helicopters and other crap that they used to throw in there.
Nice one Dean! Haven't seen that before. Did you shoot all of that?
I never did see those pike in Stoney Cove. Was always too busy hunting for sunken helicopters and other crap that they used to throw in there.
Hi Nick,
Cheers bud
Yeah most divers are there for the wrecks and training... The sequences with Alan in were filmed by Scott Tibbles ...
Dean
Whoops!!! I forgot to mention the geek info:
Above video shot on: my lovely little Sony A1E and Amphibico Dive buddy plus ... Presenter shot on a Sony Z1 with Amphibico Phenom housing...No lights on either