Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I miss the old Wetpixel ...

Started by martys ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

I miss the old Wetpixel ...

3 posts
  1. I miss the old Wetpixel ...

    :lol:

    I know the new wetpixel is cool and wizzy, but I miss the old one. I knew how to navigate around and set my profile options and track the topics and people that were interesting to me. I guess if one thing is constant in this world it's change.

  2. I appreciate what you're saying Marty - Me too in some respects :? However, the new site is in its infancy, and I'm sure the three Nurditeers will introduce back these facilities when they can.

    Important thing is that you give us time, and above all stay with us :wink:

  3. Don't worry, I'm with you! :)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.