Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

SoCal Shootout Trip Video

Started by uwxplorer ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

SoCal Shootout Trip Video

5 posts
  1. Starring some of the winners of the 2011 SoCal Shootout:

     

     

    Edited with Premiere Pro on an iMac. I had to transcode to DNxHD as native editing just doesn't work smoothly on my machine...

    Edited by uwxplorer
  2. It has been many years since I dove there. Your film made me want to go again. When was the shootout?

    Steve

  3. It has been many years since I dove there. Your film made me want to go again. When was the shootout?

    Steve

     

    Friday 17-Saturday 18 of last month (departure during Thursday night). That's my second trip on this boat and with this team of photographers/videographers (well me), I highly recommend it. We made 10 dives (including one night dive) and despite some current and surge, we managed to see a lot of life. It would be fun to enjoy your company next year!

  4. Yes it would, hope they post an announcement of it sometime before next year's trip.

    Steve

  5. Yes it would, hope they post an announcement of it sometime before next year's trip.

    Steve

     

    It will be my pleasure to inform you when I learn about it...

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.