I recently lent my canon 300d eos to a 'friend', and he handed it back yesterday. I tried to use it today and got Error 2 being displayed, eventually worked out one of the pins for the compact flash port has gone.
Im assuming this error is due to the camera not being able to read the card, the 'friend' now refuses to admit he did it. So im looking for a way to fix the problem ? Is there one or is this camera body now useless ?
I know its an old camera but I would like to get it working again.
Cheers
To clarify I mean one of the pins that goes into the compact flash memory card
No personal experience but have heard that they are OK.
All in all your best bet might be to look for another body.
Paul C
We should avoid to use such type of the products and this is the reason that people always prefer the use of the branded products to avoid such types of the problems.
We should avoid to use such type of the products and this is the reason that people always prefer the use of the branded products to avoid such types of the problems.