Any one from Vancouver inclined to comment on this?
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
Vancouver Habits
-
-
HAHAHAHAHA.
Only where we are encouraged to grow wheat in our front yards, have chickens in the back, with a shack demanding 2 million dollars plus...that's my home.

Cheers,
Marli
-
Enjoyed the article. While I doubt a restaurant's policy can be enforced, or even a law like that from being enforced, it does solve the aiming issues. While men may be lax, I am sure there may be some ladies on this site who will attest to many female slobs as well like leaving floating tampons and stuff in the bowl or even on the floor. Ladies, what say you?
Steve
-
This was done as a joke. Too many people take things online too seriously. The restaurant owner had received a ton of publicity, and likely will see an increase in business.
Cheers,
Marli
-
Glad that it wasn't just me who was taken in. I believed it to be true.
Steve