Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Flatworm ID help from Edithburgh South Australia

Started by pmerc ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Flatworm ID help from Edithburgh South Australia

4 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Sorry about the cross posting.

    Found this little guy on a night dive at Edithburgh, SA.

    Not in the marine inverts of SA book, any suggestions?

    Thanks for the help!

    Cheers,

    Phil Mercurio

     

     

    post-22409-1318892877.jpg

     

     

    post-22409-1318892894.jpg

  2. Just thought I would mention that the flatworm was about 20-25mm long.

    If there are any suggestions on family and/or species, I'd appreciate it!

    Cheers,

    Phil

  3. Hey All, I thought I'd give this a little bump seeing that there have been a number of flatworm/nudi ID requests.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Phil

  4. Hey All, I thought I'd give this a little bump seeing that there have been a number of flatworm/nudi ID requests.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Phil

     

    Probably a new or unrecorded species then Phil.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.