Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

4gb Microdrive for $199

Started by james ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

4gb Microdrive for $199

6 posts
  1. Cool, yes, but VERY complicated in the doing!

     

    I think I'll stick with solid state cards.

     

    Jim :)

  2. Seems like a no brainer for the 10D. I have already ordered mine ( on special for $199)

     

    Andre :)

  3. That was a very interesting article about using fat16 on a 4gig partition.

     

    I had no idea that could be done. Thanks for enlightening me.

  4. Anyone tried it with a D60?

  5. Anyone know where to find one in stock?

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.