Does anyone know if a 10 Bar Panasonic LX3 housing can be converted to an LX5 housing? Perhaps just a change of backs? Also will the Heinrichs hotshoe TTL on the LX3 work on the LX5?
Vormark
Read-only discussion
Does anyone know if a 10 Bar Panasonic LX3 housing can be converted to an LX5 housing? Perhaps just a change of backs? Also will the Heinrichs hotshoe TTL on the LX3 work on the LX5?
Vormark
No conversion available, I'm afraid. The flash protcol is the same, so your adapter should work if it will fit.
Jack
FWIW I was able to have my UK-Germany housing converted over. It is more than just the back that needs to be changed as the camera is every so slightly bigger. But if you have the 10-Bar that really does not help you.
BTW if you want a battery and charger for your LX3 I have one for free (just pay shipping).
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.