Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-60D housing field test

Started by Drew ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-60D housing field test

5 posts
  1. I've finally finished the field test for the Nauticam NA-60D. As a matter of interest, I also wrote a one page comparison between the Seacam Prelude 60D and the Nauticam NA-60D. Hope this is hopeful to anyone interested:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/nauticam-na-60d-field-test/

  2. I am really impressed (and surprised) how well the 8-16mm worked behind the mini-dome in that first video.

     

    Alex

  3. Opps that's not the minidome but the 9"... thanks for the catch!

  4. Am uploading the proper titled file now :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.